Growing up on the Victorian Surf Coast with her parents and 3 sisters, Zoe always loved being in the water and surfing. Competing from such a young age, nothing has ever over awed Zoe whether that be monstrous waves rolling through, or taking on the guys.
Splitting her time between the Victorian Surf Coast and Gold Coast, Zoe has continued to thrive with her surfing and is always striving to be better. This resulted in her winning a number of events including back to back Victorian Open State Championships in 2015 & 2016, before winning it again in 2018. This is in addition to the following list of achievements:
- U/18 Victorian State Champion
- U/18 National Titles Runner Up
- U/16 Victorian State Champion
- U/16 National Titles Runner Up
- WCT Rip Curl Pro Event Wildcard
- National All-Star School Event Champion
- Rip Curl Grom Search State Champion
- VQS Volcom Tour National Champion
- Rip Curl Grom Search International Finalist
An incredibly driven athlete, Zoe presents eloquently and is a terrific representative of Professional Surfing.