- VWFL Best First Year Player 2006
- North West Division Premiership 2006
- Under 19 State Representative 2007
- Senior State Representative 2009, 11, 13 & 15
- All Australian 2007, 09, 11 & 13
- Victoria Metro Representative 2007, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14
- Premier Division Premiership 2012
- Diamond Creek Best & Fairest 2006 & 12
- Diamond Creek Team of the Decade 2012
- Captain of Diamond Creek 2014, 15, 16
- High Performance Academy 2010 & 12
- Pick 2 in AFL Women's Draft 2013
- Western Bulldogs Captain 2015 & 16
- Runner Up League B&F 2009 & 15
- AFL Vic Women's Academy 2015 & 16
- Pick 11 in AFL Women's Draft 2016
Steph has been a trailblazer for Women's AFL Football, having dominated the VWFL since 2006 for her local team, Diamond Creek. Best & Fairest Awards, All Australian Nominations, representing Victoria, and playing in each of Western Bulldog's Exhibition Games, Steph has already achieved so much in her career however she is hungry for more success.
With Women's Football hitting an all time high in popularity amongst girls throughout Junior footy, Steph is looking forward to capitalising on the opportunities that the AFLW will present. Captain of the Western Bulldogs during the Exhibition games, Steph is a fantastic leader to her team mates and uses her damaging run off the half back line to propel them into attack. These traits appealed to Collingwood as they swooped on Steph with Pick 11 of the 2016 Draft and named her as the inaugural Captain.
In what has been a tricky two seasons for the Pies in 2017 & 2018 as the results haven't always gone to plan, Steph has led her team admirably. This included being named in the All Australian squad in 2018. Having re-signed ahed of the 2019 season, Steph is looking forward to a more successful season for the Pies.
A school teacher at Parkdale Secondary College, Steph also coaches AFL in the Elite Sports Pathway Program, as well as being a Female Ambassador for AFL Victoria, Outside The Locker Room, and Swisse. Steph also features in a school children's book, 'Stephanie Chiocci and the Cooper's Hill Cheese Chase'.