- Priority Signing 2016 (Collingwood)
- Pick 3 Womens Draft 2015 (Western Bulldogs)
- Pick 2 Womens Draft 2014 (Melbourne)
- Runner Up Club Best & Fairest 2006 & 15
- Club Leading Goal Kicker 2006, 07, 08 & 17
- Victorian Representative 2004, 05, 06, 07, 09, 11, 13 & 15
- All Australian 2004, 05, 06, 07, 09 & 13
- International Rules 2006
- VWFL Best & Fairest 2004
- VWFL Team of the Silver Jubilee
A stalwart of Women's Footy with a highly decorated career spanning over 14 season, Meg has been one of the pioneers of Women's Footy that has driven the game from local level to the AFL.
Dominating for the Eastern Devils in the VWFL and Collingwood in the AFLW off the half back flank, Meg is a courageous defender with a penetrating kick allowing her team to rebound quickly out of defence into a scoring position. Previously a dominant forward, Meg also has the ability to be swung into the forward line making her a versatile asset.
Leading up to the inaugural AFLW Season, Meg was signed by Collingwood as the Women's Football Operations Manager where she was an integral part in preparing the club for the inception of a new era of Womens Football. Meg continued to hold this role throughout the first season of the AFLW before shifting across to a role in the Next Generation Academy at Collingwood.
Unfortunately at the end of the 2018 AFLW Season, Collingwood made some significant list decisions which unfortunately didn't go Meg's way. However Meg has continued to enjoy her footy, signing with Hawthorn for the 2018 VFLW Season.
An incredible spokesman for Womens Sport, Meg is sure to continue to enjoy a career in Sport well past her playing days.