Club: East Fremantle
- Womens Exhibition Game 2014 & 15
- WA Open's State Rugby XV's Team 2015, 16 & 17
- WA Open's State Rugby 7's Team 2014, 15, 16 & 17
- WA State AFL Team 2015 & 16
- East Fremantle WAWFL Runner Up Best & Fairest 2015
- East Fremantle WAWFL Best & Fairest 2014
- Under 18's WA State Rugby 7's Team 2013
- Under 18's WA AFL State Team 2011, 12, 13 & 14
- Under 18 AFL All Australian 2013 & 14
- Under 16's WA AFL State Team 2010, 11 & 12
- WAWFL Division 2 Best & Fairest 2011
- WAWFL-SNESA Womens Football Club Runner Up 2011
Another young gun of the AFLW who has come from a background of playing a number of sports, Caitlyn packed her bags for Melbourne in late 2016 after being selected with pick 43 by the Collingwood Football Club.
Growing up playing Football, Rugby, and Netball, Caitlyn enjoys the competitiveness of sport and thrives in a team environment. Like many of the girls growing up playing footy, Caitlyn played with the boys until the age of 13 before she had to go straight into senior Womens Football as no other pathway existed. Never backing down from a challenge, Caitlyn continued on with her Football until she reached Year 12 when she was introduced to Rugby 7's and later into Rugby Union, as Womens Football wasn't offered in the curriculum. Whilst the introduction to the sport was swift, Caitlyn excelled at Rugby and was picked in the State Team. All of her sudden her Saturday's were spent playing Rugby and Sunday's were spent playing Football.
In addition to playing, Caitlyn has also held a number of coaching positions in both Womens Football and Rugby. This has included being East Fremantle's Youth Girls Head Coach from 2013 to 2015, Under 16's WA State Assistant Coach in 2015, and most recently being the Western Force's Under 18 Girls Assistant Coach. In 2014, Caitlyn was awarded the AFCA Female Coach of the Year.
At the conclusion of an outstanding 2018 AFLW Season, Caitlyn made the tough decision to step away from AFLW Football to focus on Rugby, where she endeavours to gain a Scholarship to a US College.